This product is not for sale in the U.S
ROM Plus provides reliable sensitivity delivered conveniently and cost effectively.
ROM Plus® is unique in that it detects both Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 1 (IGFBP-1) using a monoclonal/polyclonal antibody approach–improving its sensitivity.
Timely and accurate diagnosis of PROM allows for gestational age-specific interventions designed to minimize the potential risk of complications to both mother and baby.
Dual Protein Markers: Placental Protein-12 & Alpha-fetal Protein
- IGFBP-1 is detected early in first trimester and “plateaus” throughout the duration of the pregnancy
- AFP is detected at the end of the 2nd trimester/beginning of the 3rd trimester (< 37 weeks) where full confidence is required in the accurate diagnosis
- AmniSure and Actim PROM tests only employ one protein marker
New ROM Plus ES Animation
Polyclonal & Monoclonal Antibody Approach:
- Reduces the chance of false negatives
- Provides a better “screening” method to detect the presence of protein markers
- Improves the opportunity for denatured protein detection
- AmniSure and Actim PROM tests only employ a monoclonal antibody approach
Ease of Use:
Additionally, ROM Plus ES has:
- Spill resistant vial to avoid accidental spilling of buffer solution and/or sample
I’m a believer!
“The transition from AmniSure to ROM Plus was incredibly easy. I was anticipating push back from the staff but I had absolutely none. The staff felt that ROM Plus was a reliable test and even easier to run than their previous POC test. The ROM Plus representatives were organized, friendly and made the transition that much easier. Very rarely can you make a transition to a product that is easier to use and clinically reliable, all while saving the hospital thousands of dollars a year. I’m a believer!”
– Elizabeth Kissinger RN, MSN
Director of Women and Children’s Services
ROM Plus ES test kits have been tested up to 10% blood concentration. In other words, it will function properly with trace amounts of blood in the sample, however, significant amounts of bloody discharge may cause the test to malfunction. ROM Plus ES is not recommended for use in these situations and it should be determined what is causing the bleeding.
The lyophilized positive and negative controls can be stored in a dry place at room temperature until the expiration date. No refrigeration is required.
For additional information please see the ROM Plus ES IFU by clicking here.
|ROM Plus ES Kit||Test Kit w/test strip, swab, vial with solution||25/box||ROM-1025|
|ROM Plus ES QC||1 Positive control & 1 Negative control. Each box contains 1 activation sleeve||5/box||ROM-QCS|
U.S. Patent 10,338,065